Equipment Finance Leasing.
GymCare Australia offers a few major options for our clients looking to finance used gym equipment. We have outlined some of those options below.
Fit Lease – Asset Finance Direct
Why use us?
- We have access to an extensive lender panel including the main banks and other finance providers.
- No financials required for equipment and motor vehicles up to 150,000.
- We provide all types of finance such as Hire Purchase, Chattel Mortgage, Finance Lease and Rental.
- We can help any type of business such as Small Operators, Major companies, Clubs, Body Corporates, Schools, Govt Organisations and Govt funded operations.
- We can process your application either over the phone or by email.
- Experience a friendly and professional service everytime.
- Speak directly with an experienced broker NO CALL CENTRES.
- Over the phone pre-approvals and quotes.
- 24hr turnaround.
- Australia wide.
- Flexible enough to service any industry.
- A company interested in working with you through good times and bad.
Assets we Finance
Virtually any tangible asset can be financed whether its new or used, from a dealer or private seller.
Fit Lease is Australia’s only dedicated gym equipment finance broker.We understand the financial requirements of the fitness industry and we can find you the right solution regardless of your size.
- New ventures are welcome
- No financials needed
- Non home owners accepted
- Approval within 24 hours
- New or used equipment ok
- Minor defaults considered
- Unsecured finance means only the equipment is the security not your home
Fit-Lease have access to all possible sources of funds such as
Lease, Rental and Chattel Mortgage with terms that suit your business and cashflow.
Being affiliated with over 28 financiers ensures we can offer the best rates and chances of approval.
*Information courtesy Fit Lease – Asset Finance Direct, GymCare Australia do not guarantee the accuracy of information provided.
Ready to build up your fitness centre with the latest cross trainers, benches, weights and treadmills, but don’t want to weaken your cash flow? A leasing solution can help you get your business moving.
Fit out your fitness centre with all the latest equipment. Our flexible lease agreements mean manageable monthly payments which are 100% tax deductible*. You can also easily add extra equipment as your gym membership grows.
Lease Almost Any Equipment You Need
You can lease just about anything your business needs from a treadmill to circuit training equipment. Talk to us about our cash-flow friendly leasing solutions for:
- Treadmills, exercise bikes, ellipticals & cross trainers
- Circuit training
- Gym benches
- Multi gyms and multistation machines
- Plate loaded machines
- Upper body equipment
- Weights, dumbbells and bars
- Cross fit equipment
- Lease exercise bikes & treadmills, valued at $35,000 from just $829.50 per month^.
- Lease universal gym machines, valued at $15,000 from just $363.00 per month^.
- Bundle an equipment package worth $10,000 from just $258.00 per month^.
Our flexible terms offer a simple way for you to finance your ongoing needs and stay up-to-date with the latest technology. A number of end-of-term benefits also gives you the option to upgrade to new equipment, extend your term or make an offer to purchase.
5 Top Reasons To Lease Fitness Equipment Through Us
- Flexible 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 month term options
- No capital outlay means steady cash flow
- Tailored solutions support growing practices
- Ability to finance a single machine or your entire business
- Fully tax deductible*
*Information courtesy Flexi Commercial, GymCare Australia do not guarantee the accuracy of information provided.
GoGetta Financing Option.
At GoGetta we know the fitness industry is highly competitive with many gyms and personal training studios vying for memberships. We understand having the right mix of the latest commercial fitness equipment at peak times is essential. As technology evolves, so does fitness equipment, making it a challenge to constantly maintain an up-to-date floor to win new memberships.
This is where equipment funding with GoGetta can help. No need to wait until you have sufficient funds to get the latest range of commercial gym equipment you can have it now with GoGetta’s Rent.Grow.Own.® Solution. At GoGetta, we believe limited cash shouldn’t get in the way of being your own boss or expanding your fitness business.
GoGetta’s Rent.Grow.Own. Solution allows you to have top of the range equipment quickly without the large upfront cost. Affordable weekly payments take the pressure off your bottom line and Rent.Grow.Own. gives you the flexibility to buy the equipment within the first 12 months. Unlike banks, GoGetta offers a financing solution tailored to the fitness industry.
How does it work?
GoGetta offers business owners a simple 12-month agreement, so you have the flexibility to:
- buy the equipment at any time during the first 12 months and receive a 75% rental rebate
- return the equipment at the end of the 12-month agreement
- continue renting and we’ll continue to reduce the purchase price; or
- switch to go.Own.plus after the first 12 months, a rent-to-own agreement which reduces your weekly payment by up to 30%, helping you to own the equipment at the end of the term
GoGetta makes good business sense
- funds the latest range of fitness equipment
- flexibility to expand or diversify your business
- low security rental bond – only 4 weeks
- try before you buy
- 12-month agreement– don’t get locked into a long-term lease
- renting is an ‘off balance sheet’ form of funding, which means it doesn’t affect your capacity to borrow for future expansion
- rental payments are fully tax-deductible
At GoGetta we offer flexible and affordable funding options to aspiring gym owners and personal trainers who want to go out on their own or fitness business owners who wish to expand.
You will be surprised at how easy it is to rent-to-own the latest commercial gym equipment!
*Information courtesy GoGetta Finance, GymCare Australia do not guarantee the accuracy of information provided.