Calgym Assisted Chin / Assisted Dip
Body Part: Upper Body
Muscles: Pecs, Deltoids, Triceps, Lats, Rhomboid, Traps
Technogym Pure Strength Leg PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Technogym
- The large foot plate increases the variety of exercise possible.
- Linkage system optimises angle of footplate maintaining a comfortable ankle angle through motion.
- The movement arm configuration and center footplate puts the uninvolved leg in a comfortable position to facilitate uni-lateral training.
- The rotary path of the weight plates provides an optimal resistance profile, increasing as legs move to full extension.
This machine replicates the extension movement of the lower limbs, in a closed kinetic chain.
A pre-start system enables the user to begin the exercise from an easy starting position without limiting the ROM.
Nautilus Overhead Press Plate LoadedCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Nautilus
Nautilus Overhead Press Plate Loaded
Calgym Synergy Seated Leg PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Technogym PectoralCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Technogym
Calgym Assisted DipCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Technogym Vertical TractionManufacturer: TechnogymSpecific product for building strength in the latissimus dorsi and arm muscles. The exercise if performed along a guided trajectory and from a sitting position, with the back firmly positioned against the backrest. It involves pulling the arms downward using the handgrips on the two independent levers. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- The elliptical shape of the natural movement recruits all the muscles involved in the lat pull down exercise
- Range of movement is divergent for better latissimus muscle involvement
- The two arms have an independent action for increased coordination
- Plane of movement is slightly in front of the shoulders to decrease shoulder impingement
- It is easy to find an optimal range of motion with only a seat adjustment required
- Easy start offers full control of the range of motion even when using the stabiliser strap
- Neutral grip adds variety for pattern of movement
- Multi size grips ensure proper fit for every user
- Contoured shape of the back rest provides optimal stabilization
- Shaped seat increase stability and comfort
Technical Specs : (H)1860mm x (W)1315mm x (L)1500mm
- Specific training of the latissimus dorsi and arm muscles
- Stability of the shoulder joint
- Correction of muscle imbalance in the arms and trunk
Calgym Lat PulldownCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Technogym GluteManufacturer: TechnogymSpecific product for building strength in the gluteus. The exercise involves swinging the leg backwards and is performed one leg at a time. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Ideal gluteal isolation in a totally safe posture for the back
- Double foot platform accommodates different body sizes
- Button adjusted starting lever selects the starting angle
- Weight stack selection accessible from the working position
Technical Specs : (H)1800mm x (W)1310mm x (L)1105mm
- Specific training of the glutes
- Prevention and treatment of joint and muscle problems in the hips, pelvis and lower back
- Improvement in muscle tone, posture and functionality of the legs
Calgym Synergy Lat MachineCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Lat MachineCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym