Calgym Assisted Chin / Assisted Dip
Body Part: Upper Body
Muscles: Pecs, Deltoids, Triceps, Lats, Rhomboid, Traps
Calgym Synergy Lat MachineCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Lat PulldownCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Cybex Assisted Chin Up DipCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Miscellaneous Brands
Nautilus Overhead Press Plate LoadedCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Nautilus
Nautilus Overhead Press Plate Loaded
Technogym Rotary CalfCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymSpecific product for working out the calves. The exercise is performed from a sitting position, with the feet positioned on a lever platform, by flexing and extending the ankles. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user
- The research that went into Selection Rotary Calf concentrated on the correct positioning of the seat and the point of thrust application to enable simultaneous training of the soleal and gastrocnemius muscles without axial or transverse overloading of the spinal column.
- This was achieved by positioning the trunk at 90° to the legs and placing the user on an inclined seat.
- This enables users of all sizes to exercise in a physiologically correct position in relation to the exercise bar.
- The structure of the exercise bar and its special curvature ensure exercises that are perfectly symmetrical for both limbs.
- Its perfect balance and ease of use also permits exercises with a single limb.
Technical Specs : (H)1485mm x (W)850mm x (L)1380mm
- Specific training of the calves
- Prevention and treatment of joint and muscle problems in the ankle
- Improvement in the functionality and efficiency of the legs
Technogym Pure Strength Leg PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Technogym
- The large foot plate increases the variety of exercise possible.
- Linkage system optimises angle of footplate maintaining a comfortable ankle angle through motion.
- The movement arm configuration and center footplate puts the uninvolved leg in a comfortable position to facilitate uni-lateral training.
- The rotary path of the weight plates provides an optimal resistance profile, increasing as legs move to full extension.
This machine replicates the extension movement of the lower limbs, in a closed kinetic chain.
A pre-start system enables the user to begin the exercise from an easy starting position without limiting the ROM.
Technogym PectoralCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Technogym
Calgym Seated Calf RaiseCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Seated Calf Raise
International Fitness Bio Trak Unilateral Supported Chest PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: International Fitness
International Fitness Bio Trak Unilateral Supported Chest Press
Calgym Assisted DipCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym