Technogym Vertical TractionCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymSpecific product for building strength in the latissimus dorsi and arm muscles. The exercise if performed along a guided trajectory and from a sitting position, with the back firmly positioned against the backrest. It involves pulling the arms downward using the handgrips on the two independent levers. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- The elliptical shape of the natural movement recruits all the muscles involved in the lat pull down exercise
- Range of movement is divergent for better latissimus muscle involvement
- The two arms have an independent action for increased coordination
- Plane of movement is slightly in front of the shoulders to decrease shoulder impingement
- It is easy to find an optimal range of motion with only a seat adjustment required
- Easy start offers full control of the range of motion even when using the stabiliser strap
- Neutral grip adds variety for pattern of movement
- Multi size grips ensure proper fit for every user
- Contoured shape of the back rest provides optimal stabilization
- Shaped seat increase stability and comfort
Technical Specs : (H)1860mm x (W)1315mm x (L)1500mm
- Specific training of the latissimus dorsi and arm muscles
- Stability of the shoulder joint
- Correction of muscle imbalance in the arms and trunk
Magnum Leg ExtensionCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Magnum
Magnum Leg Extension
Technogym Rotary CalfCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymSpecific product for working out the calves. The exercise is performed from a sitting position, with the feet positioned on a lever platform, by flexing and extending the ankles. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user
- The research that went into Selection Rotary Calf concentrated on the correct positioning of the seat and the point of thrust application to enable simultaneous training of the soleal and gastrocnemius muscles without axial or transverse overloading of the spinal column.
- This was achieved by positioning the trunk at 90° to the legs and placing the user on an inclined seat.
- This enables users of all sizes to exercise in a physiologically correct position in relation to the exercise bar.
- The structure of the exercise bar and its special curvature ensure exercises that are perfectly symmetrical for both limbs.
- Its perfect balance and ease of use also permits exercises with a single limb.
Technical Specs : (H)1485mm x (W)850mm x (L)1380mm
- Specific training of the calves
- Prevention and treatment of joint and muscle problems in the ankle
- Improvement in the functionality and efficiency of the legs
Calgym Synergy Seated Supported RowCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Bench PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Synergy Assisted Chin DipCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Synergy Product RangeCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
International Fitness Bio Trak Unilateral Supported Chest PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: International Fitness
International Fitness Bio Trak Unilateral Supported Chest Press
Calgym Seated Row – Pin LoadedCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Seated Row – Pin Loaded
Calgym Seated Calf RaiseCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Seated Calf Raise