Nautilus Overhead Press Plate LoadedCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Nautilus
Nautilus Overhead Press Plate Loaded
Calgym Lat PulldownCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Synergy Seated Supported RowCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Seated Row – Pin LoadedCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Seated Row – Pin Loaded
Dumbell Racks No WeightsCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Magnum
Dumbell Racks No Weights / 3 x racks available / price indicated is for each dumbell rack
Calgym Seated Calf RaiseCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Seated Calf Raise
Calgym Leg Press Hack Squat ComboCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Technogym Leg CurlCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymEquipment for working out the hamstring muscles at the back of the thigh. The exercise is performed from a sitting position and with a guided trajectory. It involves flexing the legs to the back of the thighs and enables the hamstrings to be isolated without engaging the lower back. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Researched cam design ensures optimal load curve
- Shaped back rest and seat for comfort and stability
- Easy to adjust shin pad
- Ergonomic seat design
- Double pivoting pads for reduction of ligament stress
- Button adjusted lever to select the starting position
Technical Specs : (H)1485mm x (W)1050mm x (L)1300mm
- Specific training of the posterior thigh muscles
- Prevention and treatment of joint and muscle problems in the knee
- Improvement in muscle tone and functionality of the legs
Technogym Rotary CalfCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymSpecific product for working out the calves. The exercise is performed from a sitting position, with the feet positioned on a lever platform, by flexing and extending the ankles. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user
- The research that went into Selection Rotary Calf concentrated on the correct positioning of the seat and the point of thrust application to enable simultaneous training of the soleal and gastrocnemius muscles without axial or transverse overloading of the spinal column.
- This was achieved by positioning the trunk at 90° to the legs and placing the user on an inclined seat.
- This enables users of all sizes to exercise in a physiologically correct position in relation to the exercise bar.
- The structure of the exercise bar and its special curvature ensure exercises that are perfectly symmetrical for both limbs.
- Its perfect balance and ease of use also permits exercises with a single limb.
Technical Specs : (H)1485mm x (W)850mm x (L)1380mm
- Specific training of the calves
- Prevention and treatment of joint and muscle problems in the ankle
- Improvement in the functionality and efficiency of the legs
Technogym Chest PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymSpecific product for building strength in the pectoral and arm muscles. The exercise involves extending the arms in front of the body by pushing against the two levers, which have an independent action. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- The elliptical shape of the natural movement recruits all the muscles involved in the chest press exercise
- Range of movement is convergent for a better “free-weight” feeling
- The two arms have an independent action to increase coordination
- Plane of movement is slightly upward
- Shape of the arms allows users of different size to find an optimal range of motion with only a seat adjustment required
- Easy start offers full control of the range of motion
- Neutral grip adds variety for the pattern of movement
- Multi size grips ensure a proper fit for every user
- Contoured shape of the back rest provides optimal stabilization
- Shaped seat increase stability and comfort
Technical Specs : (H)1650mm x (W)1450mm x (L)1350mm
- Specific training of the pectoral and deltoid muscles
- Stability of the shoulder joint
- Correction of muscle imbalance in the arms