Calgym Leg Press Hack Squat ComboCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
International Fitness 45 Degree Leg PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: International Fitness
Technogym Pure Strength Leg PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Technogym
- The large foot plate increases the variety of exercise possible.
- Linkage system optimises angle of footplate maintaining a comfortable ankle angle through motion.
- The movement arm configuration and center footplate puts the uninvolved leg in a comfortable position to facilitate uni-lateral training.
- The rotary path of the weight plates provides an optimal resistance profile, increasing as legs move to full extension.
This machine replicates the extension movement of the lower limbs, in a closed kinetic chain.
A pre-start system enables the user to begin the exercise from an easy starting position without limiting the ROM.
Calgym Seated Calf RaiseCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Seated Calf Raise
Calgym Lat PulldownCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Synergy Seated Supported RowCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Technogym Lower BackCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymSpecific product for working out the muscles of the middle and lower back. The exercise is performed from a sitting position, with the shoulders positioned on the roller pad, and involves a backward extension of the trunk. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Selection Line Lower Back is built to focus on the lower back muscles without the involvement of the hip extensors
- Designed using the biomechanical analysis used to develop the Biostrength™® Line
- Range Of Motion adjustment provides an easy setting for the starting position
- Back rest provides pelvic stabilization and isolation of the lower back muscles
- Foot rest gives support to users of different body sizes without encouraging the use of the hip flexors
- * Specific training of the lower back muscles
- * Prevention and treatment of joint problems in the vertebral column
- * Improvement of posture
- Technical Specs : 1485(H) x 1030(W) x 1210(L)
Technogym Leg CurlManufacturer: TechnogymEquipment for working out the hamstring muscles at the back of the thigh. The exercise is performed from a sitting position and with a guided trajectory. It involves flexing the legs to the back of the thighs and enables the hamstrings to be isolated without engaging the lower back. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Researched cam design ensures optimal load curve
- Shaped back rest and seat for comfort and stability
- Easy to adjust shin pad
- Ergonomic seat design
- Double pivoting pads for reduction of ligament stress
- Button adjusted lever to select the starting position
Technical Specs : (H)1485mm x (W)1050mm x (L)1300mm
- Specific training of the posterior thigh muscles
- Prevention and treatment of joint and muscle problems in the knee
- Improvement in muscle tone and functionality of the legs
Technogym Vertical TractionManufacturer: TechnogymSpecific product for building strength in the latissimus dorsi and arm muscles. The exercise if performed along a guided trajectory and from a sitting position, with the back firmly positioned against the backrest. It involves pulling the arms downward using the handgrips on the two independent levers. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- The elliptical shape of the natural movement recruits all the muscles involved in the lat pull down exercise
- Range of movement is divergent for better latissimus muscle involvement
- The two arms have an independent action for increased coordination
- Plane of movement is slightly in front of the shoulders to decrease shoulder impingement
- It is easy to find an optimal range of motion with only a seat adjustment required
- Easy start offers full control of the range of motion even when using the stabiliser strap
- Neutral grip adds variety for pattern of movement
- Multi size grips ensure proper fit for every user
- Contoured shape of the back rest provides optimal stabilization
- Shaped seat increase stability and comfort
Technical Specs : (H)1860mm x (W)1315mm x (L)1500mm
- Specific training of the latissimus dorsi and arm muscles
- Stability of the shoulder joint
- Correction of muscle imbalance in the arms and trunk
Calgym Synergy Product RangeCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym