Calgym Synergy Seated Leg PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Lat MachineCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Synergy Seated Supported RowCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Technogym Pure Strength Leg PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Technogym
- The large foot plate increases the variety of exercise possible.
- Linkage system optimises angle of footplate maintaining a comfortable ankle angle through motion.
- The movement arm configuration and center footplate puts the uninvolved leg in a comfortable position to facilitate uni-lateral training.
- The rotary path of the weight plates provides an optimal resistance profile, increasing as legs move to full extension.
This machine replicates the extension movement of the lower limbs, in a closed kinetic chain.
A pre-start system enables the user to begin the exercise from an easy starting position without limiting the ROM.
Magnum Leg ExtensionCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Magnum
Magnum Leg Extension
Technogym PectoralCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Technogym
Calgym Synergy Lat MachineCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Technogym GluteCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymSpecific product for building strength in the gluteus. The exercise involves swinging the leg backwards and is performed one leg at a time. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Ideal gluteal isolation in a totally safe posture for the back
- Double foot platform accommodates different body sizes
- Button adjusted starting lever selects the starting angle
- Weight stack selection accessible from the working position
Technical Specs : (H)1800mm x (W)1310mm x (L)1105mm
- Specific training of the glutes
- Prevention and treatment of joint and muscle problems in the hips, pelvis and lower back
- Improvement in muscle tone, posture and functionality of the legs
International Fitness 45 Degree Leg PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: International Fitness
Technogym Shoulder Press
Category: Strength Training
Specific product for working out the shoulders and arms. The exercise is performed along a guided trajectory, from a sitting position. It involves extending the arms upwards with the hands gripping the two independent levers. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- The elliptical shape of the natural movement recruits all the muscles involved in the overhead press exercise
- Range of movement is convergent for a better “free-weight” feeling
- The two arms have an independent action for increased coordination
- Plane of movement is slightly in front of the shoulders to decrease shoulder impingement
- Neutral grip adds variety for the patterns of movement
- Multi size grips ensure a proper fit for every user
- Contoured shape of the back rest provides optimal stabilization
- Shaped seat increase stability and comfort
- Specific training of the shoulder muscles
- Stability of the shoulder join
- Correction of muscle imbalance in the arms and trunk
Technical Specs : (H)1495mm x (W)1400mm x (L)980mm