Magnum Chest PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Magnum
Magnum Chest Press
Technogym Shoulder Press
Category: Strength Training
Specific product for working out the shoulders and arms. The exercise is performed along a guided trajectory, from a sitting position. It involves extending the arms upwards with the hands gripping the two independent levers. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- The elliptical shape of the natural movement recruits all the muscles involved in the overhead press exercise
- Range of movement is convergent for a better “free-weight” feeling
- The two arms have an independent action for increased coordination
- Plane of movement is slightly in front of the shoulders to decrease shoulder impingement
- Neutral grip adds variety for the patterns of movement
- Multi size grips ensure a proper fit for every user
- Contoured shape of the back rest provides optimal stabilization
- Shaped seat increase stability and comfort
- Specific training of the shoulder muscles
- Stability of the shoulder join
- Correction of muscle imbalance in the arms and trunk
Technical Specs : (H)1495mm x (W)1400mm x (L)980mm
Calgym Synergy Seated Supported RowCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Life Fitness 3 Stack – Multi Station FIT3Category: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Life FitnessMaximise your space and budget. Fit Series is the ideal solution if your facility has limited space and a limited budget. This affordable training equipment makes the most of a small area.
- Three weight stacks enable use by up to three users at the same time
- Users can efficiently perform a total-body workout with easy adjustments between exercises
- Corner unit design for maximum space optimazation
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 229cm x 229cm x 216cm
- Low Pulley for abduction & Seated Row
- Leg Press / Calf Press
Calgym Synergy Incline Bicep CurlCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Synergy Assisted Chin DipCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Cybex Assisted Chin Up DipCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Miscellaneous Brands
Calgym Synergy Seated Leg PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Technogym Rotary CalfCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymSpecific product for working out the calves. The exercise is performed from a sitting position, with the feet positioned on a lever platform, by flexing and extending the ankles. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user
- The research that went into Selection Rotary Calf concentrated on the correct positioning of the seat and the point of thrust application to enable simultaneous training of the soleal and gastrocnemius muscles without axial or transverse overloading of the spinal column.
- This was achieved by positioning the trunk at 90° to the legs and placing the user on an inclined seat.
- This enables users of all sizes to exercise in a physiologically correct position in relation to the exercise bar.
- The structure of the exercise bar and its special curvature ensure exercises that are perfectly symmetrical for both limbs.
- Its perfect balance and ease of use also permits exercises with a single limb.
Technical Specs : (H)1485mm x (W)850mm x (L)1380mm
- Specific training of the calves
- Prevention and treatment of joint and muscle problems in the ankle
- Improvement in the functionality and efficiency of the legs
Technogym GluteCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymSpecific product for building strength in the gluteus. The exercise involves swinging the leg backwards and is performed one leg at a time. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Ideal gluteal isolation in a totally safe posture for the back
- Double foot platform accommodates different body sizes
- Button adjusted starting lever selects the starting angle
- Weight stack selection accessible from the working position
Technical Specs : (H)1800mm x (W)1310mm x (L)1105mm
- Specific training of the glutes
- Prevention and treatment of joint and muscle problems in the hips, pelvis and lower back
- Improvement in muscle tone, posture and functionality of the legs