Calgym Synergy Lat MachineCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Technogym Shoulder Press
Category: Strength Training
Specific product for working out the shoulders and arms. The exercise is performed along a guided trajectory, from a sitting position. It involves extending the arms upwards with the hands gripping the two independent levers. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- The elliptical shape of the natural movement recruits all the muscles involved in the overhead press exercise
- Range of movement is convergent for a better “free-weight” feeling
- The two arms have an independent action for increased coordination
- Plane of movement is slightly in front of the shoulders to decrease shoulder impingement
- Neutral grip adds variety for the patterns of movement
- Multi size grips ensure a proper fit for every user
- Contoured shape of the back rest provides optimal stabilization
- Shaped seat increase stability and comfort
- Specific training of the shoulder muscles
- Stability of the shoulder join
- Correction of muscle imbalance in the arms and trunk
Technical Specs : (H)1495mm x (W)1400mm x (L)980mm
Calgym Synergy Seated Leg PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Magnum Leg ExtensionCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Magnum
Magnum Leg Extension
Calgym Lat MachineCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Technogym Leg CurlCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymEquipment for working out the hamstring muscles at the back of the thigh. The exercise is performed from a sitting position and with a guided trajectory. It involves flexing the legs to the back of the thighs and enables the hamstrings to be isolated without engaging the lower back. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Researched cam design ensures optimal load curve
- Shaped back rest and seat for comfort and stability
- Easy to adjust shin pad
- Ergonomic seat design
- Double pivoting pads for reduction of ligament stress
- Button adjusted lever to select the starting position
Technical Specs : (H)1485mm x (W)1050mm x (L)1300mm
- Specific training of the posterior thigh muscles
- Prevention and treatment of joint and muscle problems in the knee
- Improvement in muscle tone and functionality of the legs
International Fitness 45 Degree Leg PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: International Fitness
Calgym Synergy Incline Bicep CurlCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Technogym Pure Strength Leg PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Technogym
- The large foot plate increases the variety of exercise possible.
- Linkage system optimises angle of footplate maintaining a comfortable ankle angle through motion.
- The movement arm configuration and center footplate puts the uninvolved leg in a comfortable position to facilitate uni-lateral training.
- The rotary path of the weight plates provides an optimal resistance profile, increasing as legs move to full extension.
This machine replicates the extension movement of the lower limbs, in a closed kinetic chain.
A pre-start system enables the user to begin the exercise from an easy starting position without limiting the ROM.
Technogym Lower BackCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymSpecific product for working out the muscles of the middle and lower back. The exercise is performed from a sitting position, with the shoulders positioned on the roller pad, and involves a backward extension of the trunk. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Selection Line Lower Back is built to focus on the lower back muscles without the involvement of the hip extensors
- Designed using the biomechanical analysis used to develop the Biostrength™® Line
- Range Of Motion adjustment provides an easy setting for the starting position
- Back rest provides pelvic stabilization and isolation of the lower back muscles
- Foot rest gives support to users of different body sizes without encouraging the use of the hip flexors
- * Specific training of the lower back muscles
- * Prevention and treatment of joint problems in the vertebral column
- * Improvement of posture
- Technical Specs : 1485(H) x 1030(W) x 1210(L)