Calgym Omni Kinetics
Calgym Omni Kinetics Unit
Technogym Lower BackCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymSpecific product for working out the muscles of the middle and lower back. The exercise is performed from a sitting position, with the shoulders positioned on the roller pad, and involves a backward extension of the trunk. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Selection Line Lower Back is built to focus on the lower back muscles without the involvement of the hip extensors
- Designed using the biomechanical analysis used to develop the Biostrength™® Line
- Range Of Motion adjustment provides an easy setting for the starting position
- Back rest provides pelvic stabilization and isolation of the lower back muscles
- Foot rest gives support to users of different body sizes without encouraging the use of the hip flexors
- * Specific training of the lower back muscles
- * Prevention and treatment of joint problems in the vertebral column
- * Improvement of posture
- Technical Specs : 1485(H) x 1030(W) x 1210(L)
Calgym Seated Row – Pin LoadedCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Seated Row – Pin Loaded
Calgym Synergy Incline Bicep CurlCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Lat PulldownCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
International Fitness 45 Degree Leg PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: International Fitness
Technogym Shoulder Press
Category: Strength Training
Specific product for working out the shoulders and arms. The exercise is performed along a guided trajectory, from a sitting position. It involves extending the arms upwards with the hands gripping the two independent levers. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- The elliptical shape of the natural movement recruits all the muscles involved in the overhead press exercise
- Range of movement is convergent for a better “free-weight” feeling
- The two arms have an independent action for increased coordination
- Plane of movement is slightly in front of the shoulders to decrease shoulder impingement
- Neutral grip adds variety for the patterns of movement
- Multi size grips ensure a proper fit for every user
- Contoured shape of the back rest provides optimal stabilization
- Shaped seat increase stability and comfort
- Specific training of the shoulder muscles
- Stability of the shoulder join
- Correction of muscle imbalance in the arms and trunk
Technical Specs : (H)1495mm x (W)1400mm x (L)980mm
Calgym Synergy Assisted Chin DipCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Technogym Rotary CalfCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymSpecific product for working out the calves. The exercise is performed from a sitting position, with the feet positioned on a lever platform, by flexing and extending the ankles. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user
- The research that went into Selection Rotary Calf concentrated on the correct positioning of the seat and the point of thrust application to enable simultaneous training of the soleal and gastrocnemius muscles without axial or transverse overloading of the spinal column.
- This was achieved by positioning the trunk at 90° to the legs and placing the user on an inclined seat.
- This enables users of all sizes to exercise in a physiologically correct position in relation to the exercise bar.
- The structure of the exercise bar and its special curvature ensure exercises that are perfectly symmetrical for both limbs.
- Its perfect balance and ease of use also permits exercises with a single limb.
Technical Specs : (H)1485mm x (W)850mm x (L)1380mm
- Specific training of the calves
- Prevention and treatment of joint and muscle problems in the ankle
- Improvement in the functionality and efficiency of the legs
Calgym Synergy Seated Leg PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Synergy Seated Supported RowCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym