Life Fitness 3 Stack – Multi Station FIT3
- Three weight stacks enable use by up to three users at the same time
- Users can efficiently perform a total-body workout with easy adjustments between exercises
- Corner unit design for maximum space optimazation
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 229cm x 229cm x 216cm
- Low Pulley for abduction & Seated Row
- Leg Press / Calf Press
Calgym Seated Calf RaiseCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Seated Calf Raise
Technogym Leg CurlCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymEquipment for working out the hamstring muscles at the back of the thigh. The exercise is performed from a sitting position and with a guided trajectory. It involves flexing the legs to the back of the thighs and enables the hamstrings to be isolated without engaging the lower back. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Researched cam design ensures optimal load curve
- Shaped back rest and seat for comfort and stability
- Easy to adjust shin pad
- Ergonomic seat design
- Double pivoting pads for reduction of ligament stress
- Button adjusted lever to select the starting position
Technical Specs : (H)1485mm x (W)1050mm x (L)1300mm
- Specific training of the posterior thigh muscles
- Prevention and treatment of joint and muscle problems in the knee
- Improvement in muscle tone and functionality of the legs
Calgym Synergy Seated Supported RowCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Cybex Assisted Chin Up DipCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Miscellaneous Brands
Dumbell Racks No WeightsCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Magnum
Dumbell Racks No Weights / 3 x racks available / price indicated is for each dumbell rack
Technogym Chest PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymSpecific product for building strength in the pectoral and arm muscles. The exercise involves extending the arms in front of the body by pushing against the two levers, which have an independent action. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- The elliptical shape of the natural movement recruits all the muscles involved in the chest press exercise
- Range of movement is convergent for a better “free-weight” feeling
- The two arms have an independent action to increase coordination
- Plane of movement is slightly upward
- Shape of the arms allows users of different size to find an optimal range of motion with only a seat adjustment required
- Easy start offers full control of the range of motion
- Neutral grip adds variety for the pattern of movement
- Multi size grips ensure a proper fit for every user
- Contoured shape of the back rest provides optimal stabilization
- Shaped seat increase stability and comfort
Technical Specs : (H)1650mm x (W)1450mm x (L)1350mm
- Specific training of the pectoral and deltoid muscles
- Stability of the shoulder joint
- Correction of muscle imbalance in the arms
Technogym Pure Strength Leg PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Technogym
- The large foot plate increases the variety of exercise possible.
- Linkage system optimises angle of footplate maintaining a comfortable ankle angle through motion.
- The movement arm configuration and center footplate puts the uninvolved leg in a comfortable position to facilitate uni-lateral training.
- The rotary path of the weight plates provides an optimal resistance profile, increasing as legs move to full extension.
This machine replicates the extension movement of the lower limbs, in a closed kinetic chain.
A pre-start system enables the user to begin the exercise from an easy starting position without limiting the ROM.
Calgym Assisted DipCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Magnum Leg ExtensionCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Magnum
Magnum Leg Extension
Calgym Synergy Incline Bicep CurlCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym