Life Fitness 90X – Elliptical Trainer
• W670mm x L2150mm x H1620mm
• Maximum User Weight 136kg
- Made in USA
- Dual level Alphanumeric LED console
- Programmes : Manual, Quick Start, Interval, Hill, Random, Crosstrain Aerobic & Crosstrain Reverse Workout Modes
- Displayed feedback : Elapsed Time, Total Calories Burned, Calories Burned per Hour, Watts, METs, Resistance Level, Speed, Distance and Workout Profile
- Self powered with Auto Start
- 50.8 stride length
- Ergonomically correct moving arm handles provide total-body workout
- Integrated reading rack and accessory tray
- Resistance levels : 20
Life Fitness 9500HR – Cross TrainerManufacturer: Life Fitness
Heart Rate Monitoring :
- Patented LifepulseTM Digital Heart Rate Monitoring System & Telemetry
- Interactive Heart Rate Zone Training®
- Fat Burn and Cardio
- Cross-training aerobics
- Cross-training reverse
- Quick Workout
Display Readouts :
- Heart rate
- Elapsed time
- Total calories burned
- Calories burned per hour
- Workout profile
Display Type :
- Large 16 character scrolling message centre
- Manager’s Configuration Menu
- Cardio Theatre®
- BroadcastVision compatible
Standard Features :
- Accessory tray with integrated reading reck
- Wheeled steel frame
- 20 resistance levels
- Support handlebars
- Rear wheels for easier mobility
- 208cmL x 64cmW x 157cmH
Power Requirements :
- Self-powered with Auto Start (no external power source required)
Johnson E7000 Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: JohnsonThe E7000 elliptical is designed for a smooth and comfortable workout that gives you a real feeling of climbing. The large pedals give access to feet size of any kind, and its motion eliminates any impact on the soles or knees from your legs.The console comes with 6 programs, each providing a different challenge so you can vary your workouts at any time.
Precor EFX 521s Cross TrainerManufacturer: PrecorBenefitsThe EFX™ 5.21s is a great way to achieve cardiovascular exercise that offers an unprecedented range of variations on its no-impact, elliptical-shaped stride.On the EFX™, you stand upright while striding in a forward or reverse motion and holding handrails, which are designed for ergonomic comfort and a wide range of handholds. The electronically adjustable EFX™ ramp changes the slope of the elliptical stride, letting you thoroughly cross-condition the large muscles of your lower body and achieve your desired heart rate quickly.The Precor EFX is the only elliptical machine that allows the user to vary muscle involvement by increasing or decreasing ramp incline, changing ramp resistance, changing foot placement on the footplates or by going forward or backward.Elliptical fitness crosstraining is an excellent activity for those new to exercise, yet it can offer an extremely challenging and diverse workout for those pursuing new levels of fitness. The incredible versatility, comfort, and fun that characterize the EFX™ have made it one of the most popular cardiovascular machines ever invented.Specifications :
Dimensions : L203cm x W81cm (without handrails) x H155cm
Weight : 111kg
Precor EFX 556i Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: PrecorThis premium commercial grade elliptical has a heart rate monitor built into handle bars. Instant display of your target zone for improved cardio-training and weight-loss results. Provides a great workout for both the upper and lower body.Specifications:
- Power: Self powered
- Electronic display : Soft touch sensitive display works at the graze of a finger instead of a button.
- Fixed ramp to 25 degrees
- 8 pre-programmed courses or Manual Quick Start Option
- Double step up flywheel for efficient and reliable performance
- Stride length : 18”
- Dimensions 80” x 30” x 64” (LxWxH)
Motus M770E Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: Motus
Precor EFX 546i Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: PrecorWith its trademark adjustable CrossRamp® feature, the 546i delivers a smooth, yet challenging workout designed to get your heart rate up with a minimal rate of perceived exertion (RPE). While all elliptical offer a low-impact workout experience, only the Precor EFX® series lets you adjust your ramp angle between 10 and 40 degrees, allowing you to target your quadriceps, glkutes, hamstrings or calves. On the 546i you have direct access to 10 pre-set programs which can be adjusted or changed at any time during a workout.
- Power: Self generated
- Drive system : Rear drive, Eddy current brake magner system
- Stride length : 18”
- Resistance levels : 20
- Incline levels : 1% – 20%
- Heart Rate : Polar® compatible
- Dimensions : 79.5” x 30” x 61.5”
- Calories, Calories per Minute, Distance, Watts, METS and Resistance
- Display readouts : Time, Segment Time, Remaining Time, Strides, Strides per Minute
Motus C30 Cross Sync TrainerManufacturer: MotusPlease view the images shown above for information panels.
Stairmaster 5600 Free RunnerManufacturer: StairmasterFeatures & BenefitsThe FreeRunner is the next generation of innovative elliptical products from StairMaster range. Built to the highest standards of quality and customer satisfaction, the new FreeRunner provides the full range of motion of treadmill, in a low-impact elliptical movement that is fun and easy to do.The FreeRunner 5600 is designed with variable stride length technology – letting users vary their stride length from 10” to 40”. This exclusive feature makes the FreeRunner 5600 more accommodating to a wide range of users.
Precor EFX 576i Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: PrecorWith a smooth, fluid motion that mirrors the movement of the body, the Precor EFX576i elliptical crosstrainer provides an outstanding workout experience with a natural, elliptical movement. Designed for ease-of-use with intuitive displays that help you get on and get going, the 576i features an adjustable CrossRamp that allows you to change incline and target specific muscle groups in both the upper and lower body.
- Power: Self
- Programs: 3 cross training; 1 cross country; 1 fitness test; 2 gluteals; 1 heart rate, 2 interval, 1 hill climb; 1 manual, 1 weight loss; 1 custom
- Stride length: 21.2 inches at 13 degrees to 24.7 inches at 40 degrees
- CrossRamp: 13 to 40 degrees (adjustable)
- Resistance levels: 1 to 20
- Maximum pause time: 30 seconds
- Maximum workout time: 240 minutes
- Height of foot at maximum incline: 21.5 inches
- Height of pedal at lowest position (step up): 8 inches
- Maximum user weight: 350 pounds
- Dimensions: 80 x 32 x 68 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 318 pounds
Life Fitness 9100 – Rear Drive Cross TrainerManufacturer: Life FitnessLife Fitness Cross Trainers deliver optimum results in minimal time, through versatile, ergonomically smooth exercise that keeps users interested and motivated to return for more. The Cross Trainers’ heavy duty, solid construction will keep your facility running smoothly as well.
- Self-powered with Auto Start, that eliminates the need for cords or outlets.
- Evolutionary new path of motion
- Push/pull arm movement is synchronised with lower body striding.
- Interactive heart rate workouts with telemetry heart rate monitoring system.
- Polar telemetry accurately monitors your heart rate throughout your entire workout and adjusts to keep exercisers in target heart rate zone when using a polar chest strap.