Life Fitness 9100 – Rear Drive Cross Trainer
- Self-powered with Auto Start, that eliminates the need for cords or outlets.
- Evolutionary new path of motion
- Push/pull arm movement is synchronised with lower body striding.
- Interactive heart rate workouts with telemetry heart rate monitoring system.
- Polar telemetry accurately monitors your heart rate throughout your entire workout and adjusts to keep exercisers in target heart rate zone when using a polar chest strap.
Johnson JPE5100 – Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: JohnsonThe best elliptical trainer offers you dual action function in your workout. You could work both your upper and lower body when you use the swivel handrails. To get heart rate feedback, you could simply grip the centre metal contacts.On JPE 5100, you could stride smoothly because the pedals will move automatically and intensely with your feet movement. With the ergonomic fluctuating pedal design, you could enjoy your workout with no impact.
Motus C30 Cross Sync TrainerManufacturer: MotusPlease view the images shown above for information panels.
Stairmaster Clubstride 5100 Eliptical TrainerManufacturer: StairmasterThis elliptical trainer’s articulating foot pedal tracks the natural movement of the foot throughout the entire range of motion, resulting in the most comfortable, natural stride of any elliptical trainer.
Product Specs7 Preprogrammed Workouts – Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Speed Intervals, HR Zone Trainer, Fit TestWorkout Levels – 20Power Requirements – Cordless, self-poweredProduct Dimensions – 890mmW x 2080mmL x 1500mmHMax User Weight – 181kg
- SyncLinkTM Technology provides articulating foot pedal that tracks the natural movement of the foot throughout the entire range of motion.
- Unique upper body handle design comes with ROCTM ‘keypods’ that allow you to adjust resistance and the display without removing your hands from the handle bars
- Easy-to-read, back-lit redesigned C40 LCD console motivates you with seven of StairMaster® most popular training programs
- Includes Polar®-compatible heart rate monitor capability
- Foot pedals provide integrated, cushioned pads for increased user comfort
True Fitness 750EA Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: Miscellaneous Brands
4 Pre-programs (Weight Loss, CV Workout, Hill-Interval, Random), 1 Heart Rate Control (HRC*) with Cruise Control and 1 Manual
*Contact Heart Rate and Wireless Equipped (Strap Not Included)
Message Center – Start-Up Information, Time, Distance, RPM, Heart Rate Work Level, Watts, Mets and Calories.
Dot Matrix Display – 8 x 16, Displays Workout Profiles, 30 sec. Pause/Recall
1 -16 Pre-programs (35-450 Watts)
Manual (35-500 Watts)
Tuxedo Black with durable powder-coat finish on metal parts.
Matte Black finish on high impact-plastic parts.
Gun Metal Grey anodized aluminum.
Height: 157 cm
Length: 203 cm
Width: 86 cm
Wt. 111 Kg
1.78 Square Meters
Technogym Excite Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: TechnogymTechnogym Excite Elliptical Trainer – ex demo
- Rear Drive trajectory ensures a smooth and impact-free movement
- Goal-Oriented Display provides feedback and motivation
- Smooth Motion belt transmission offers an effortless and quiet movement
- Natural Movement smooth and impact-free
- Fast Track Control with resistance levels being able to be adjusted manually using two buttons
- Made in Italy
• W700mm x L2040mm x H1600mm
• Total weight 150kg
- 15 preset programs
- Quick Start, Goals (Time; Distance; Calories), Profiles (6)
- User defined
- Test, Training Zone and Weight Loss
- Shortcut buttons
- 25 Resistance Levels
Sportsart 8100 Cross TrainerManufacturer: Sportsart
Application : Fully commercial machine
Floor space : 259cm x 97cm
Weight : 172kg
Motus M770E Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: Motus
Stairmaster 5600 Free RunnerManufacturer: StairmasterFeatures & BenefitsThe FreeRunner is the next generation of innovative elliptical products from StairMaster range. Built to the highest standards of quality and customer satisfaction, the new FreeRunner provides the full range of motion of treadmill, in a low-impact elliptical movement that is fun and easy to do.The FreeRunner 5600 is designed with variable stride length technology – letting users vary their stride length from 10” to 40”. This exclusive feature makes the FreeRunner 5600 more accommodating to a wide range of users.
Precor EFX 544 Cross TrainerManufacturer: PrecorBenefitsThe EFX™ 544 is a great way to achieve cardiovascular exercise that offers an unprecedented range of variations on its no-impact, elliptical-shaped stride.On the EFX™, you stand upright while striding in a forward or reverse motion and holding handrails, which are designed for ergonomic comfort and a wide range of handholds. The electronically adjustable EFX™ ramp changes the slope of the elliptical stride, letting you thoroughly cross-condition the large muscles of your lower body and achieve your desired heart rate quickly.The Precor EFX is the only elliptical machine that allows the user to vary muscle involvement by increasing or decreasing ramp incline, changing ramp resistance, changing foot placement on the footplates or by going forward or backward.Elliptical fitness crosstraining is an excellent activity for those new to exercise, yet it can offer an extremely challenging and diverse workout for those pursuing new levels of fitness. The incredible versatility, comfort, and fun that characterize the EFX™ have made it one of the most popular cardiovascular machines ever invented.
Dimensions : L81” x W39” x H59”
Weight : 140kg
Life Fitness 90X – Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: Life FitnessThe 90X total-body elliptical crosstrainer offers 6 workout programs and a standard console. Also features built-in wireless Polar telemetry (chest strap optional and not included) that automatically controls resistance levels to keep users in their target heart rate zone.
• W670mm x L2150mm x H1620mm
• Maximum User Weight 136kg
- Made in USA
- Dual level Alphanumeric LED console
- Programmes : Manual, Quick Start, Interval, Hill, Random, Crosstrain Aerobic & Crosstrain Reverse Workout Modes
- Displayed feedback : Elapsed Time, Total Calories Burned, Calories Burned per Hour, Watts, METs, Resistance Level, Speed, Distance and Workout Profile
- Self powered with Auto Start
- 50.8 stride length
- Ergonomically correct moving arm handles provide total-body workout
- Integrated reading rack and accessory tray
- Resistance levels : 20