Life Fitness 9100 – Rear Drive Cross Trainer
- Self-powered with Auto Start, that eliminates the need for cords or outlets.
- Evolutionary new path of motion
- Push/pull arm movement is synchronised with lower body striding.
- Interactive heart rate workouts with telemetry heart rate monitoring system.
- Polar telemetry accurately monitors your heart rate throughout your entire workout and adjusts to keep exercisers in target heart rate zone when using a polar chest strap.
Nautilus E916 Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: NautilusThe patented four-bar linkage system, built into each foot pedal, follows the natural movement of the feet during the entire elliptical motion. Because users will feel more comfortable, their workouts will be more challenging, leading to better results. The articulating foot pedals also keep hips, knees and ankles properly aligned.
- Resistance system custom alternator
- Drive train Poly-V belt drive
- 20 Preprogrammed workouts
- Max User weight 181kg
- Heart rate monitoring contact sensors and wireless telemetry (strap optional)
- Fingertip Controls
- Stride Technology SyncLink™ articulating foot pedals (45.72cm fixed stride length)
- 20 Workout Levels
Johnson E7000 Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: JohnsonThe E7000 elliptical is designed for a smooth and comfortable workout that gives you a real feeling of climbing. The large pedals give access to feet size of any kind, and its motion eliminates any impact on the soles or knees from your legs.The console comes with 6 programs, each providing a different challenge so you can vary your workouts at any time.
Sportsart 8100 Cross TrainerManufacturer: Sportsart
Application : Fully commercial machine
Floor space : 259cm x 97cm
Weight : 172kg
Precor EFX 556i Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: PrecorThis premium commercial grade elliptical has a heart rate monitor built into handle bars. Instant display of your target zone for improved cardio-training and weight-loss results. Provides a great workout for both the upper and lower body.Specifications:
- Power: Self powered
- Electronic display : Soft touch sensitive display works at the graze of a finger instead of a button.
- Fixed ramp to 25 degrees
- 8 pre-programmed courses or Manual Quick Start Option
- Double step up flywheel for efficient and reliable performance
- Stride length : 18”
- Dimensions 80” x 30” x 64” (LxWxH)
Johnson JPE5100 – Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: JohnsonThe best elliptical trainer offers you dual action function in your workout. You could work both your upper and lower body when you use the swivel handrails. To get heart rate feedback, you could simply grip the centre metal contacts.On JPE 5100, you could stride smoothly because the pedals will move automatically and intensely with your feet movement. With the ergonomic fluctuating pedal design, you could enjoy your workout with no impact.
Precor EFX 546i Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: PrecorWith its trademark adjustable CrossRamp® feature, the 546i delivers a smooth, yet challenging workout designed to get your heart rate up with a minimal rate of perceived exertion (RPE). While all elliptical offer a low-impact workout experience, only the Precor EFX® series lets you adjust your ramp angle between 10 and 40 degrees, allowing you to target your quadriceps, glkutes, hamstrings or calves. On the 546i you have direct access to 10 pre-set programs which can be adjusted or changed at any time during a workout.
- Power: Self generated
- Drive system : Rear drive, Eddy current brake magner system
- Stride length : 18”
- Resistance levels : 20
- Incline levels : 1% – 20%
- Heart Rate : Polar® compatible
- Dimensions : 79.5” x 30” x 61.5”
- Calories, Calories per Minute, Distance, Watts, METS and Resistance
- Display readouts : Time, Segment Time, Remaining Time, Strides, Strides per Minute
Life Fitness 8500 – Cross TrainerManufacturer: Life Fitness
Heart Rate Monitoring :
- Optional Polar® Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring System
- Optional Interactive Heart Rate Zone Training®
- Fat Burn and Cardio
- Quick Workout
Display Readouts :
- Heart rate
- Elapsed time
- Total calories burned
- Workout profile
Display Type :
- Large 16 character scrolling message centre
- Manager’s Configuration Menu
- Cardio Theatre®
- BroadcastVision compatible
Standard Features :
- Wheeled steel frame
- 20 resistance levels
- Support handlebars
- Rear wheels for easier mobility
- 203cmL x 69cmW x 168cmH
Power Requirements :
- Self-powered with Auto Start (no external power source required)
True Fitness 750EA Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: Miscellaneous Brands
4 Pre-programs (Weight Loss, CV Workout, Hill-Interval, Random), 1 Heart Rate Control (HRC*) with Cruise Control and 1 Manual
*Contact Heart Rate and Wireless Equipped (Strap Not Included)
Message Center – Start-Up Information, Time, Distance, RPM, Heart Rate Work Level, Watts, Mets and Calories.
Dot Matrix Display – 8 x 16, Displays Workout Profiles, 30 sec. Pause/Recall
1 -16 Pre-programs (35-450 Watts)
Manual (35-500 Watts)
Tuxedo Black with durable powder-coat finish on metal parts.
Matte Black finish on high impact-plastic parts.
Gun Metal Grey anodized aluminum.
Height: 157 cm
Length: 203 cm
Width: 86 cm
Wt. 111 Kg
1.78 Square Meters
Motus C30 Cross Sync TrainerManufacturer: MotusPlease view the images shown above for information panels.
Stairmaster 5600 Free RunnerManufacturer: StairmasterFeatures & BenefitsThe FreeRunner is the next generation of innovative elliptical products from StairMaster range. Built to the highest standards of quality and customer satisfaction, the new FreeRunner provides the full range of motion of treadmill, in a low-impact elliptical movement that is fun and easy to do.The FreeRunner 5600 is designed with variable stride length technology – letting users vary their stride length from 10” to 40”. This exclusive feature makes the FreeRunner 5600 more accommodating to a wide range of users.