Life Fitness 95Ti – Treadmill
The fully-featured 95Ti Treadmill is built with comfort and ease of use in mind with
maximum durability. It offers a simple, non-intimidating console and the most popular
workouts. With its contemporary industrial design and high-performing durability,
nothing else compares. This machine is used today by thousands of world-class facilities all over the globe, and with good reason, it delivers.
- 4-HP direct drive AC motor
- FlexDeck shock absorption system
- Speed : 0.8 – 20kmh / Elevation : 0 – 15%
- Workouts : Manual, Quick Start, 5 Zone Training + workouts, 5 interval workouts, 3 goal workouts, 6 custom workouts, 7 fitness test protocols, customised cool down
- Max User Weight : 181kg / Dimensions : 211cm L x 94cm W / Running surface : 152cm L x 51cm W / Power : 10amp dedicated circuit
Life Fitness 9100 – Next Gen TreadmillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: Life Fitness
Idea for health clubs, fitness centres, hotels, and multi-housing facilities. The most affordable, heavy-duty choice if you’re looking for a durable treadmill with all of great standard features.
- 4-HP direct drive AC motor with magnadrive motor controller.
- Lifespring shock absorbers that reduce impact by nearly 30% compared to other treadmills.
- Rapidworks service enhancements feature the advanced auto alert diagnostic system with automatic date stamping and maintenance record saver.
- Ever-wax automatic lubrication system keeps your treadmills up and running longer.
- Polar telemetry accurately monitors your heart rate throughout your entire workout and adjusts to keep exercisers in target heart rate zone when using a polar chest strap.
- Excusive heart rate zone training workouts features fat burn and cardio programs.
- Flex-bench shock adsorption system reduces shock to ankles, knees, hips, and lower back
Repco Fitness TreadmillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: RepcoHigh Quality TreadmillQuality Running Surface
Nautilus Treadclimber TC916Category: SteppersManufacturer: NautilusNautilus has found a way to combine the fitness benefits of stepping, walking and running into one innovative and integrative product. This unit helps the user burn twice as many calories then walking on a treadmill alone. Aside from burning more calories, the TreadClimber is also easier on the joints and is configured for novice, as well as experts, to use.Specifications :
- Dimensions : (W) 915mm x (L) 1780mm
- Walking surface : (W) 533mm x (L) 1220mm
- Motor drive : 4.8HP AC
- Speed range : 0.8km/h – 7km/h
- Programs : 8 workout programs
- Heart rate : Touch rate workout programs
- Weight capacity : 181kg
- Optional extra : TV console (extra charge of $500 + GST applies for this option)
Life Fitness 5500 – TreadmillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: Life FitnessSpecifications :
- 2 HP continuous duty
- 1-16 km/h
- 0-15% incline
- 1480mm x 450mm Running surface
- FlexDeck® shock absorption system
- Heart Rate Monitoring Polar® telemetry system
- Numerous programs
- Max User weight 135kg
Johnson T8000 Commercial TreadmillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: Johnson
- U.S. built 3.2HP continuous duty industrial grade motor
- Speed from 0—20 km/h, with 0.1km/h increments
- Automatic elevation from 0—12%
- Console : 7” blue backlight LCD display
- Dimensions 81cm x 216 cm
- Extra large running surface 20” x 63”
- U.S built silk-deck. Pre-waxed double phenolic coating grips the wax requiring minimal maintenance
- 8 variable-durometer cushioning system
- Programmes : 6 workout programmes, including interval, weight loss, manual, 5k and 10k
- Readout : speed, elevation, time, distance, calories and heart rate
- Overall weight 165kg
- Maximum user weight : 180kg
Technogym Excite Run 700 TreamillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: TechnogymFeatures and BenefitsExcite Run 700 is a commercial treadmill with comfortable contact surfaces, materials that are innovative and pleasant to touch, modelled shapes, especially quiet, providing a cushioned surface that, by absorbing the maximum force of impact, returns the energy at the end of every step, providing a natural running sensation.
- Raised & tactile icons to aid visually impaired & provide easy access to key buttons
- The console show the countdown with an audible beeps when the belt starting and stopping
- The colour contrast between belt & platform and the high visibility belt markings aids the visually impaired and is a key safety feature for all users
- Colour contrasting emergency cord ensures easy access to this safety feature
- Running Platform and Logo Colour Contrast allows users to differentiate between the moving and non-moving parts of the treadmill
- Speed 0.8km/h – 23km/h
- Incline 0 – 15degreesPrograms : 14 – Quick Start, Goals (Time; Distance; Calorie), CPR, Profiles (6), Manual, Training Zone, Weight Loss
Star Trac Pro TreadmillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: Star TracFeatures :
- Horsepower : 5HP (as per manufacturer’s specifications)
- Frame construction : Aluminium frame
- Maximum weight capacity : 225kg
- Maximum speed : 12.5MPH
- Maximum incline : 15%
- Programs : 9 including dynamic heart rate control, fitness test and fire fighter test
- Display readouts : Speed, incline, time, calories, distance, heart rate, time, vertical distance, laps, pace, calories and ¼ mile indicator
* Length: 85.5 in. (217 cm).
* Width: 34 in. (86 cm).
* Weight: 323 lbs. (145 kg).
* Walking/Running Area: 20 in. x 62 in. (51 x 157 cm).
Trotter 545 TreadmillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: TrotterFully commercial treadmill designed for safety, comfort and ease of use.Key Benefits:
- Under-deck motor position that permits a longer exercise area on a compact frame.
- The Motor is a 3 HP DC continuous duty
- Speed: 0 to 10 MPH
- Incline range: 0% to 15%
- Running area: 18″ x 52″
- Programs: 9 programmed workouts and 9 program levels plus 10 personal programmable workouts.
Star Trac Pro Treadmill Transmission Belt$96.80 Inc. GST
Motus M995T TreadmillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: Motus
- Treadmill featuring 5.7 HP AC continuous duty Mitsubishi motor with Hyundai precision electronics.
- Speed 0.1 – 18km/h, 0.1km/h increments.
- Incline 0-15%, 0.5% increments.
- Heart rate monitor, antimicrobial handlebars, upgraded wax-less belt and deck, spacious accessory trays and built in reading rack
- Programs: Five built-in programs, five heart rate programs, ten custom programs and distance/calorie/time goal-oriented programs
- Console: Perspex protective display cover, time/speed/distance/level/incline/calories/pace/heart rate/workout profile display feedback
- Equipment Specifications: 35.5 by 60 by 85 inches (W x H x D), weighs 450 pounds, 410-pound maximum user weight