Life Fitness 95Ti – Treadmill
The fully-featured 95Ti Treadmill is built with comfort and ease of use in mind with
maximum durability. It offers a simple, non-intimidating console and the most popular
workouts. With its contemporary industrial design and high-performing durability,
nothing else compares. This machine is used today by thousands of world-class facilities all over the globe, and with good reason, it delivers.
- 4-HP direct drive AC motor
- FlexDeck shock absorption system
- Speed : 0.8 – 20kmh / Elevation : 0 – 15%
- Workouts : Manual, Quick Start, 5 Zone Training + workouts, 5 interval workouts, 3 goal workouts, 6 custom workouts, 7 fitness test protocols, customised cool down
- Max User Weight : 181kg / Dimensions : 211cm L x 94cm W / Running surface : 152cm L x 51cm W / Power : 10amp dedicated circuit
StairMaster 510 Clubtrac Treadmill Console Reinforcement Bracket Kit$145.00 Inc. GST
StairMaster 612 Clubtrac Treadmill Console Reinforcement Bracket Kit$145.00 Inc. GST
Star Trac 4000 TreadmillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: Star TracSpecificationsStart : Quick StartPrograms : Eight preset programsDisplay readouts: Time, Track, Distance, Calories, Incline, SpeedDeck : Impact Absorption SystemMat : 20″x 60″ Running SurfaceMotor : 2.5hp, 110VIncline : 0-15% InclineWeight : 300 lbsDimensions : L8”1xW33”
Precor C956i TreadmillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: PrecorBenefitsPrecor 956i Treadmill SpecsLength 86 in (218cm)Width 37 in (93 cm)Height 57 in (145 cm)Weight 365 lbs (166 kg)Shipping Weight 510 lbs (231 kg)Belt 60 in 20 in (153cm x 51cm)Motor 3.2 hp continuous-dutyPower 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 14A, 1300W Dedicated,120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacle or 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 9.5A, 1600W Dedicated 240V/20A circuit with 6-20R NEMA receptacleSpeed 0.5 to 12 mph (1-20 kph)Incline 0% to 15%, in 0.5% incrementsHeavy Duty Commercial Treadmill, Precor USA C956I, Programs Includes: Manual, Heart Rate, Interval, Weights loss, Variety & Performance, LED Display. Features Includes: Time Elapsed, Time Reaming, Distance, pace & Average Speed, touch hand Heart rate sensors.
Repco Fitness TreadmillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: RepcoHigh Quality TreadmillQuality Running Surface
Motus M995T Treadmill
The state of the art Motus M995T is one of the most affordable high quality commercial treadmills available on the market today.
Motus M995T TreadmillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: Motus
- Treadmill featuring 5.7 HP AC continuous duty Mitsubishi motor with Hyundai precision electronics.
- Speed 0.1 – 18km/h, 0.1km/h increments.
- Incline 0-15%, 0.5% increments.
- Heart rate monitor, antimicrobial handlebars, upgraded wax-less belt and deck, spacious accessory trays and built in reading rack
- Programs: Five built-in programs, five heart rate programs, ten custom programs and distance/calorie/time goal-oriented programs
- Console: Perspex protective display cover, time/speed/distance/level/incline/calories/pace/heart rate/workout profile display feedback
- Equipment Specifications: 35.5 by 60 by 85 inches (W x H x D), weighs 450 pounds, 410-pound maximum user weight
Technogym Excite Run 700 TreamillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: TechnogymFeatures and BenefitsExcite Run 700 is a commercial treadmill with comfortable contact surfaces, materials that are innovative and pleasant to touch, modelled shapes, especially quiet, providing a cushioned surface that, by absorbing the maximum force of impact, returns the energy at the end of every step, providing a natural running sensation.
- Raised & tactile icons to aid visually impaired & provide easy access to key buttons
- The console show the countdown with an audible beeps when the belt starting and stopping
- The colour contrast between belt & platform and the high visibility belt markings aids the visually impaired and is a key safety feature for all users
- Colour contrasting emergency cord ensures easy access to this safety feature
- Running Platform and Logo Colour Contrast allows users to differentiate between the moving and non-moving parts of the treadmill
- Speed 0.8km/h – 23km/h
- Incline 0 – 15degreesPrograms : 14 – Quick Start, Goals (Time; Distance; Calorie), CPR, Profiles (6), Manual, Training Zone, Weight Loss
Johnson Jet7000 TreadmillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: Johnson
- U.S. built Baldor 3HP continuous duty industrial grade motor
- Speed from 0—20 km/h, with 0.1km/h increments
- Automatic elevation from 0—15% with worm gear reducer that supports to 900 lbs thrust
- Installed rack & pinion elevation
- Dimensions 86cm x 208 cm (33.8” x 81.9”)
- Extra large running surface 20” x 63”
- U.S built slik-deck. Pre-waxed double phenolic coating grips the wax requiring minimal maintenance
- 8 elastomer cushions for low impact running surface eliminates jarring and stress to joints
- 3 preset programs (include speed and elevation programs)
- 2 custom programs and manual control
- 1 custom heart rate control program
- Readout : speed, elevation, time, distance, calories and heart rate
- Heart rate with wireless heart rate monitor
- Overall weight 180kg (396lbs)
- Maximum user weight : 205kg
Life Fitness 9100 – Next Gen TreadmillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: Life Fitness
Idea for health clubs, fitness centres, hotels, and multi-housing facilities. The most affordable, heavy-duty choice if you’re looking for a durable treadmill with all of great standard features.
- 4-HP direct drive AC motor with magnadrive motor controller.
- Lifespring shock absorbers that reduce impact by nearly 30% compared to other treadmills.
- Rapidworks service enhancements feature the advanced auto alert diagnostic system with automatic date stamping and maintenance record saver.
- Ever-wax automatic lubrication system keeps your treadmills up and running longer.
- Polar telemetry accurately monitors your heart rate throughout your entire workout and adjusts to keep exercisers in target heart rate zone when using a polar chest strap.
- Excusive heart rate zone training workouts features fat burn and cardio programs.
- Flex-bench shock adsorption system reduces shock to ankles, knees, hips, and lower back