Life Fitness T5-0 Treadmill
- Standard LED console with message centre providing workout feedback and workout profile display that shows workout progress
- Programs : Manual, Hill, Random, Time based goal, 5k sport, 10k sport, fat burn, cardio, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, One touch quick start, Cooldown mode and User Profiles (2)
- Readouts : Calories, Calories per Hour, Time, Distance, Incline, Pace, Heart Rate, Speed, Target Heart Rate
- Speed 0.8 – 20 km/h
- Incline 0 – 15%
- Maximum User Weight 180kg / Unit weight 145kg
Star Trac 4000 TreadmillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: Star TracSpecificationsStart : Quick StartPrograms : Eight preset programsDisplay readouts: Time, Track, Distance, Calories, Incline, SpeedDeck : Impact Absorption SystemMat : 20″x 60″ Running SurfaceMotor : 2.5hp, 110VIncline : 0-15% InclineWeight : 300 lbsDimensions : L8”1xW33”
Motus M990T TreadmillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: Motus
Star Trac Pro TreadmillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: Star TracFeatures :
- Horsepower : 5HP (as per manufacturer’s specifications)
- Frame construction : Aluminium frame
- Maximum weight capacity : 225kg
- Maximum speed : 12.5MPH
- Maximum incline : 15%
- Programs : 9 including dynamic heart rate control, fitness test and fire fighter test
- Display readouts : Speed, incline, time, calories, distance, heart rate, time, vertical distance, laps, pace, calories and ¼ mile indicator
* Length: 85.5 in. (217 cm).
* Width: 34 in. (86 cm).
* Weight: 323 lbs. (145 kg).
* Walking/Running Area: 20 in. x 62 in. (51 x 157 cm).
Motus M995T TreadmillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: Motus
- Treadmill featuring 5.7 HP AC continuous duty Mitsubishi motor with Hyundai precision electronics.
- Speed 0.1 – 18km/h, 0.1km/h increments.
- Incline 0-15%, 0.5% increments.
- Heart rate monitor, antimicrobial handlebars, upgraded wax-less belt and deck, spacious accessory trays and built in reading rack
- Programs: Five built-in programs, five heart rate programs, ten custom programs and distance/calorie/time goal-oriented programs
- Console: Perspex protective display cover, time/speed/distance/level/incline/calories/pace/heart rate/workout profile display feedback
- Equipment Specifications: 35.5 by 60 by 85 inches (W x H x D), weighs 450 pounds, 410-pound maximum user weight
Life Fitness 5500 – TreadmillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: Life FitnessSpecifications :
- 2 HP continuous duty
- 1-16 km/h
- 0-15% incline
- 1480mm x 450mm Running surface
- FlexDeck® shock absorption system
- Heart Rate Monitoring Polar® telemetry system
- Numerous programs
- Max User weight 135kg
Life Fitness 9100 – Next Gen TreadmillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: Life Fitness
Idea for health clubs, fitness centres, hotels, and multi-housing facilities. The most affordable, heavy-duty choice if you’re looking for a durable treadmill with all of great standard features.
- 4-HP direct drive AC motor with magnadrive motor controller.
- Lifespring shock absorbers that reduce impact by nearly 30% compared to other treadmills.
- Rapidworks service enhancements feature the advanced auto alert diagnostic system with automatic date stamping and maintenance record saver.
- Ever-wax automatic lubrication system keeps your treadmills up and running longer.
- Polar telemetry accurately monitors your heart rate throughout your entire workout and adjusts to keep exercisers in target heart rate zone when using a polar chest strap.
- Excusive heart rate zone training workouts features fat burn and cardio programs.
- Flex-bench shock adsorption system reduces shock to ankles, knees, hips, and lower back
Johnson Jet7000 TreadmillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: Johnson
- U.S. built Baldor 3HP continuous duty industrial grade motor
- Speed from 0—20 km/h, with 0.1km/h increments
- Automatic elevation from 0—15% with worm gear reducer that supports to 900 lbs thrust
- Installed rack & pinion elevation
- Dimensions 86cm x 208 cm (33.8” x 81.9”)
- Extra large running surface 20” x 63”
- U.S built slik-deck. Pre-waxed double phenolic coating grips the wax requiring minimal maintenance
- 8 elastomer cushions for low impact running surface eliminates jarring and stress to joints
- 3 preset programs (include speed and elevation programs)
- 2 custom programs and manual control
- 1 custom heart rate control program
- Readout : speed, elevation, time, distance, calories and heart rate
- Heart rate with wireless heart rate monitor
- Overall weight 180kg (396lbs)
- Maximum user weight : 205kg
Stairmaster 510 ClubtrackCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: StairmasterFeatures* Speed range 1-20 km.
* Elevation range 0-12% in .5% increments.
* 20 in. x 55 in. running surface.
* Two sided belt – Tripleflex deck.
* 2 hp AC Continuous drive motor.
* C-safe compatible.
* Exercise programs – Manual, Count-Down Time, and Count-Up Time.
In addition, the ClubTrack 510 Plus includes:
* Enhanced controller and console – change speeds on the fly – simple instructions and customizable welcome message screen.
* Heart rate control and 20 preprogrammed workouts.Specifications
* Height: 51.5 in. (131cm).
* Length: 83 in. (211 cm).
* Width: 31.5 in. (80 cm).
* Weight: 350 lbs. (159 kg).
* Walking/Running Area: 20 in. x 55 in. (51 x 140 cm).
* Speed Range: 1.0 – 10 mph (1.6 – 16 kph)
* Elevation: 0 – 12% grade
* Voltage: 115 volt, 20 amp dedicated electrical unit; 220 volt, 15-20 amp optional.
Star Trac Pro Treadmill Transmission Belt$96.80 Inc. GST
Technogym Excite Run 700 TreamillCategory: Commercial TreadmillsManufacturer: TechnogymFeatures and BenefitsExcite Run 700 is a commercial treadmill with comfortable contact surfaces, materials that are innovative and pleasant to touch, modelled shapes, especially quiet, providing a cushioned surface that, by absorbing the maximum force of impact, returns the energy at the end of every step, providing a natural running sensation.
- Raised & tactile icons to aid visually impaired & provide easy access to key buttons
- The console show the countdown with an audible beeps when the belt starting and stopping
- The colour contrast between belt & platform and the high visibility belt markings aids the visually impaired and is a key safety feature for all users
- Colour contrasting emergency cord ensures easy access to this safety feature
- Running Platform and Logo Colour Contrast allows users to differentiate between the moving and non-moving parts of the treadmill
- Speed 0.8km/h – 23km/h
- Incline 0 – 15degreesPrograms : 14 – Quick Start, Goals (Time; Distance; Calorie), CPR, Profiles (6), Manual, Training Zone, Weight Loss