Life Fitness 9100 – Rear Drive Cross TrainerManufacturer: Life FitnessLife Fitness Cross Trainers deliver optimum results in minimal time, through versatile, ergonomically smooth exercise that keeps users interested and motivated to return for more. The Cross Trainers’ heavy duty, solid construction will keep your facility running smoothly as well.
- Self-powered with Auto Start, that eliminates the need for cords or outlets.
- Evolutionary new path of motion
- Push/pull arm movement is synchronised with lower body striding.
- Interactive heart rate workouts with telemetry heart rate monitoring system.
- Polar telemetry accurately monitors your heart rate throughout your entire workout and adjusts to keep exercisers in target heart rate zone when using a polar chest strap.
Nautilus E916 Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: NautilusThe patented four-bar linkage system, built into each foot pedal, follows the natural movement of the feet during the entire elliptical motion. Because users will feel more comfortable, their workouts will be more challenging, leading to better results. The articulating foot pedals also keep hips, knees and ankles properly aligned.
- Resistance system custom alternator
- Drive train Poly-V belt drive
- 20 Preprogrammed workouts
- Max User weight 181kg
- Heart rate monitoring contact sensors and wireless telemetry (strap optional)
- Fingertip Controls
- Stride Technology SyncLink™ articulating foot pedals (45.72cm fixed stride length)
- 20 Workout Levels
Precor EFX 556i Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: PrecorThis premium commercial grade elliptical has a heart rate monitor built into handle bars. Instant display of your target zone for improved cardio-training and weight-loss results. Provides a great workout for both the upper and lower body.Specifications:
- Power: Self powered
- Electronic display : Soft touch sensitive display works at the graze of a finger instead of a button.
- Fixed ramp to 25 degrees
- 8 pre-programmed courses or Manual Quick Start Option
- Double step up flywheel for efficient and reliable performance
- Stride length : 18”
- Dimensions 80” x 30” x 64” (LxWxH)
True Fitness 750EA Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: Miscellaneous Brands
4 Pre-programs (Weight Loss, CV Workout, Hill-Interval, Random), 1 Heart Rate Control (HRC*) with Cruise Control and 1 Manual
*Contact Heart Rate and Wireless Equipped (Strap Not Included)
Message Center – Start-Up Information, Time, Distance, RPM, Heart Rate Work Level, Watts, Mets and Calories.
Dot Matrix Display – 8 x 16, Displays Workout Profiles, 30 sec. Pause/Recall
1 -16 Pre-programs (35-450 Watts)
Manual (35-500 Watts)
Tuxedo Black with durable powder-coat finish on metal parts.
Matte Black finish on high impact-plastic parts.
Gun Metal Grey anodized aluminum.
Height: 157 cm
Length: 203 cm
Width: 86 cm
Wt. 111 Kg
1.78 Square Meters
Precor EFX 544 Cross TrainerManufacturer: PrecorBenefitsThe EFX™ 544 is a great way to achieve cardiovascular exercise that offers an unprecedented range of variations on its no-impact, elliptical-shaped stride.On the EFX™, you stand upright while striding in a forward or reverse motion and holding handrails, which are designed for ergonomic comfort and a wide range of handholds. The electronically adjustable EFX™ ramp changes the slope of the elliptical stride, letting you thoroughly cross-condition the large muscles of your lower body and achieve your desired heart rate quickly.The Precor EFX is the only elliptical machine that allows the user to vary muscle involvement by increasing or decreasing ramp incline, changing ramp resistance, changing foot placement on the footplates or by going forward or backward.Elliptical fitness crosstraining is an excellent activity for those new to exercise, yet it can offer an extremely challenging and diverse workout for those pursuing new levels of fitness. The incredible versatility, comfort, and fun that characterize the EFX™ have made it one of the most popular cardiovascular machines ever invented.
Dimensions : L81” x W39” x H59”
Weight : 140kg
Life Fitness 90X – Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: Life FitnessThe 90X total-body elliptical crosstrainer offers 6 workout programs and a standard console. Also features built-in wireless Polar telemetry (chest strap optional and not included) that automatically controls resistance levels to keep users in their target heart rate zone.
• W670mm x L2150mm x H1620mm
• Maximum User Weight 136kg
- Made in USA
- Dual level Alphanumeric LED console
- Programmes : Manual, Quick Start, Interval, Hill, Random, Crosstrain Aerobic & Crosstrain Reverse Workout Modes
- Displayed feedback : Elapsed Time, Total Calories Burned, Calories Burned per Hour, Watts, METs, Resistance Level, Speed, Distance and Workout Profile
- Self powered with Auto Start
- 50.8 stride length
- Ergonomically correct moving arm handles provide total-body workout
- Integrated reading rack and accessory tray
- Resistance levels : 20
Stairmaster 5600 Free RunnerManufacturer: StairmasterFeatures & BenefitsThe FreeRunner is the next generation of innovative elliptical products from StairMaster range. Built to the highest standards of quality and customer satisfaction, the new FreeRunner provides the full range of motion of treadmill, in a low-impact elliptical movement that is fun and easy to do.The FreeRunner 5600 is designed with variable stride length technology – letting users vary their stride length from 10” to 40”. This exclusive feature makes the FreeRunner 5600 more accommodating to a wide range of users.
Precor EFX 521s Cross TrainerManufacturer: PrecorBenefitsThe EFX™ 5.21s is a great way to achieve cardiovascular exercise that offers an unprecedented range of variations on its no-impact, elliptical-shaped stride.On the EFX™, you stand upright while striding in a forward or reverse motion and holding handrails, which are designed for ergonomic comfort and a wide range of handholds. The electronically adjustable EFX™ ramp changes the slope of the elliptical stride, letting you thoroughly cross-condition the large muscles of your lower body and achieve your desired heart rate quickly.The Precor EFX is the only elliptical machine that allows the user to vary muscle involvement by increasing or decreasing ramp incline, changing ramp resistance, changing foot placement on the footplates or by going forward or backward.Elliptical fitness crosstraining is an excellent activity for those new to exercise, yet it can offer an extremely challenging and diverse workout for those pursuing new levels of fitness. The incredible versatility, comfort, and fun that characterize the EFX™ have made it one of the most popular cardiovascular machines ever invented.Specifications :
Dimensions : L203cm x W81cm (without handrails) x H155cm
Weight : 111kg
Technogym Excite Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: TechnogymTechnogym Excite Elliptical Trainer – ex demo
- Rear Drive trajectory ensures a smooth and impact-free movement
- Goal-Oriented Display provides feedback and motivation
- Smooth Motion belt transmission offers an effortless and quiet movement
- Natural Movement smooth and impact-free
- Fast Track Control with resistance levels being able to be adjusted manually using two buttons
- Made in Italy
• W700mm x L2040mm x H1600mm
• Total weight 150kg
- 15 preset programs
- Quick Start, Goals (Time; Distance; Calories), Profiles (6)
- User defined
- Test, Training Zone and Weight Loss
- Shortcut buttons
- 25 Resistance Levels
Life Fitness Front Drive Cross TrainerManufacturer: Life FitnessThe Cross-Trainer- Total Body System gives you the total body workout you’re asking for. No matter what your size or shape. Users will work more muscles in less time and at a lower perceived exertion. The total body or lower body-only exercise offers more variety to keep you interested and motivated.Users will never again over and under train, for a better exercise experience that will keep them coming back. Cross training aerobics and Cross training reverse programs give you a motivating workout. Throughout your workout, users are prompted to emphasize pushing, pulling, total body, lower body, speed changes and forward/reverse for maximum results. It’s like having a personal trainer, motivating users and eliminating the boredom that discourages some exercisers. The smooth, fluid motion virtually eliminates impact to the knees, hips, lower back and ankles. And biomechanically correct hand/feet positions stop “cheating” while safely providing the benefits of weight-bearing exercise through a motion that is easy and comfortable as walking.
Appeals to all exercisers, whatever their fitness level is.
Smooth, fluid motion minimizes impact to knees, ankles, hips and lower back Total body workout uses more muscles with less perceived exertion than lower body-only exercise
Forward/reverse motion targets muscle groups in a variety of ways Synchronized arm and leg motion makes it easy to learn and enjoyable to use Large character message centre simplifies programming so exercisers get started quickly.
Advantages: Lower Body & Arms
Resistance: 20 Levels
Programs: 9 Pre-programmed Courses
76″ L x 28″ W x 70″ H
Weight: 365 Lbs