Precor EFX 521s Cross Trainer
Dimensions : L203cm x W81cm (without handrails) x H155cm
Weight : 111kg
Precor EFX 576i Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: PrecorWith a smooth, fluid motion that mirrors the movement of the body, the Precor EFX576i elliptical crosstrainer provides an outstanding workout experience with a natural, elliptical movement. Designed for ease-of-use with intuitive displays that help you get on and get going, the 576i features an adjustable CrossRamp that allows you to change incline and target specific muscle groups in both the upper and lower body.
- Power: Self
- Programs: 3 cross training; 1 cross country; 1 fitness test; 2 gluteals; 1 heart rate, 2 interval, 1 hill climb; 1 manual, 1 weight loss; 1 custom
- Stride length: 21.2 inches at 13 degrees to 24.7 inches at 40 degrees
- CrossRamp: 13 to 40 degrees (adjustable)
- Resistance levels: 1 to 20
- Maximum pause time: 30 seconds
- Maximum workout time: 240 minutes
- Height of foot at maximum incline: 21.5 inches
- Height of pedal at lowest position (step up): 8 inches
- Maximum user weight: 350 pounds
- Dimensions: 80 x 32 x 68 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 318 pounds
Nautilus E916 Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: NautilusThe patented four-bar linkage system, built into each foot pedal, follows the natural movement of the feet during the entire elliptical motion. Because users will feel more comfortable, their workouts will be more challenging, leading to better results. The articulating foot pedals also keep hips, knees and ankles properly aligned.
- Resistance system custom alternator
- Drive train Poly-V belt drive
- 20 Preprogrammed workouts
- Max User weight 181kg
- Heart rate monitoring contact sensors and wireless telemetry (strap optional)
- Fingertip Controls
- Stride Technology SyncLink™ articulating foot pedals (45.72cm fixed stride length)
- 20 Workout Levels
Motus M770E Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: Motus
Life Fitness 9500HR – Cross TrainerManufacturer: Life Fitness
Heart Rate Monitoring :
- Patented LifepulseTM Digital Heart Rate Monitoring System & Telemetry
- Interactive Heart Rate Zone Training®
- Fat Burn and Cardio
- Cross-training aerobics
- Cross-training reverse
- Quick Workout
Display Readouts :
- Heart rate
- Elapsed time
- Total calories burned
- Calories burned per hour
- Workout profile
Display Type :
- Large 16 character scrolling message centre
- Manager’s Configuration Menu
- Cardio Theatre®
- BroadcastVision compatible
Standard Features :
- Accessory tray with integrated reading reck
- Wheeled steel frame
- 20 resistance levels
- Support handlebars
- Rear wheels for easier mobility
- 208cmL x 64cmW x 157cmH
Power Requirements :
- Self-powered with Auto Start (no external power source required)
Johnson JPE5100 – Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: JohnsonThe best elliptical trainer offers you dual action function in your workout. You could work both your upper and lower body when you use the swivel handrails. To get heart rate feedback, you could simply grip the centre metal contacts.On JPE 5100, you could stride smoothly because the pedals will move automatically and intensely with your feet movement. With the ergonomic fluctuating pedal design, you could enjoy your workout with no impact.
Precor EFX 556i Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: PrecorThis premium commercial grade elliptical has a heart rate monitor built into handle bars. Instant display of your target zone for improved cardio-training and weight-loss results. Provides a great workout for both the upper and lower body.Specifications:
- Power: Self powered
- Electronic display : Soft touch sensitive display works at the graze of a finger instead of a button.
- Fixed ramp to 25 degrees
- 8 pre-programmed courses or Manual Quick Start Option
- Double step up flywheel for efficient and reliable performance
- Stride length : 18”
- Dimensions 80” x 30” x 64” (LxWxH)
Johnson 7000E Elliptical Trainer Foot Rubber Pad
Life Fitness 9100 – Rear Drive Cross TrainerManufacturer: Life FitnessLife Fitness Cross Trainers deliver optimum results in minimal time, through versatile, ergonomically smooth exercise that keeps users interested and motivated to return for more. The Cross Trainers’ heavy duty, solid construction will keep your facility running smoothly as well.
- Self-powered with Auto Start, that eliminates the need for cords or outlets.
- Evolutionary new path of motion
- Push/pull arm movement is synchronised with lower body striding.
- Interactive heart rate workouts with telemetry heart rate monitoring system.
- Polar telemetry accurately monitors your heart rate throughout your entire workout and adjusts to keep exercisers in target heart rate zone when using a polar chest strap.
True Fitness 750EA Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: Miscellaneous Brands
4 Pre-programs (Weight Loss, CV Workout, Hill-Interval, Random), 1 Heart Rate Control (HRC*) with Cruise Control and 1 Manual
*Contact Heart Rate and Wireless Equipped (Strap Not Included)
Message Center – Start-Up Information, Time, Distance, RPM, Heart Rate Work Level, Watts, Mets and Calories.
Dot Matrix Display – 8 x 16, Displays Workout Profiles, 30 sec. Pause/Recall
1 -16 Pre-programs (35-450 Watts)
Manual (35-500 Watts)
Tuxedo Black with durable powder-coat finish on metal parts.
Matte Black finish on high impact-plastic parts.
Gun Metal Grey anodized aluminum.
Height: 157 cm
Length: 203 cm
Width: 86 cm
Wt. 111 Kg
1.78 Square Meters
Technogym Excite Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: TechnogymTechnogym Excite Elliptical Trainer – ex demo
- Rear Drive trajectory ensures a smooth and impact-free movement
- Goal-Oriented Display provides feedback and motivation
- Smooth Motion belt transmission offers an effortless and quiet movement
- Natural Movement smooth and impact-free
- Fast Track Control with resistance levels being able to be adjusted manually using two buttons
- Made in Italy
• W700mm x L2040mm x H1600mm
• Total weight 150kg
- 15 preset programs
- Quick Start, Goals (Time; Distance; Calories), Profiles (6)
- User defined
- Test, Training Zone and Weight Loss
- Shortcut buttons
- 25 Resistance Levels