Precor EFX 544 Cross Trainer
Dimensions : L81” x W39” x H59”
Weight : 140kg
Life Fitness Front Drive Cross TrainerManufacturer: Life FitnessThe Cross-Trainer- Total Body System gives you the total body workout you’re asking for. No matter what your size or shape. Users will work more muscles in less time and at a lower perceived exertion. The total body or lower body-only exercise offers more variety to keep you interested and motivated.Users will never again over and under train, for a better exercise experience that will keep them coming back. Cross training aerobics and Cross training reverse programs give you a motivating workout. Throughout your workout, users are prompted to emphasize pushing, pulling, total body, lower body, speed changes and forward/reverse for maximum results. It’s like having a personal trainer, motivating users and eliminating the boredom that discourages some exercisers. The smooth, fluid motion virtually eliminates impact to the knees, hips, lower back and ankles. And biomechanically correct hand/feet positions stop “cheating” while safely providing the benefits of weight-bearing exercise through a motion that is easy and comfortable as walking.
Appeals to all exercisers, whatever their fitness level is.
Smooth, fluid motion minimizes impact to knees, ankles, hips and lower back Total body workout uses more muscles with less perceived exertion than lower body-only exercise
Forward/reverse motion targets muscle groups in a variety of ways Synchronized arm and leg motion makes it easy to learn and enjoyable to use Large character message centre simplifies programming so exercisers get started quickly.
Advantages: Lower Body & Arms
Resistance: 20 Levels
Programs: 9 Pre-programmed Courses
76″ L x 28″ W x 70″ H
Weight: 365 Lbs
Johnson 7000E Elliptical Trainer Foot Rubber Pad
Motus M770E Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: Motus
Precor EFX 521s Cross TrainerManufacturer: PrecorBenefitsThe EFX™ 5.21s is a great way to achieve cardiovascular exercise that offers an unprecedented range of variations on its no-impact, elliptical-shaped stride.On the EFX™, you stand upright while striding in a forward or reverse motion and holding handrails, which are designed for ergonomic comfort and a wide range of handholds. The electronically adjustable EFX™ ramp changes the slope of the elliptical stride, letting you thoroughly cross-condition the large muscles of your lower body and achieve your desired heart rate quickly.The Precor EFX is the only elliptical machine that allows the user to vary muscle involvement by increasing or decreasing ramp incline, changing ramp resistance, changing foot placement on the footplates or by going forward or backward.Elliptical fitness crosstraining is an excellent activity for those new to exercise, yet it can offer an extremely challenging and diverse workout for those pursuing new levels of fitness. The incredible versatility, comfort, and fun that characterize the EFX™ have made it one of the most popular cardiovascular machines ever invented.Specifications :
Dimensions : L203cm x W81cm (without handrails) x H155cm
Weight : 111kg
Life Fitness 8500 – Cross TrainerManufacturer: Life Fitness
Heart Rate Monitoring :
- Optional Polar® Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring System
- Optional Interactive Heart Rate Zone Training®
- Fat Burn and Cardio
- Quick Workout
Display Readouts :
- Heart rate
- Elapsed time
- Total calories burned
- Workout profile
Display Type :
- Large 16 character scrolling message centre
- Manager’s Configuration Menu
- Cardio Theatre®
- BroadcastVision compatible
Standard Features :
- Wheeled steel frame
- 20 resistance levels
- Support handlebars
- Rear wheels for easier mobility
- 203cmL x 69cmW x 168cmH
Power Requirements :
- Self-powered with Auto Start (no external power source required)
Stairmaster Clubstride 5100 Eliptical TrainerManufacturer: StairmasterThis elliptical trainer’s articulating foot pedal tracks the natural movement of the foot throughout the entire range of motion, resulting in the most comfortable, natural stride of any elliptical trainer.
Product Specs7 Preprogrammed Workouts – Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Speed Intervals, HR Zone Trainer, Fit TestWorkout Levels – 20Power Requirements – Cordless, self-poweredProduct Dimensions – 890mmW x 2080mmL x 1500mmHMax User Weight – 181kg
- SyncLinkTM Technology provides articulating foot pedal that tracks the natural movement of the foot throughout the entire range of motion.
- Unique upper body handle design comes with ROCTM ‘keypods’ that allow you to adjust resistance and the display without removing your hands from the handle bars
- Easy-to-read, back-lit redesigned C40 LCD console motivates you with seven of StairMaster® most popular training programs
- Includes Polar®-compatible heart rate monitor capability
- Foot pedals provide integrated, cushioned pads for increased user comfort
Motus C30 Cross Sync TrainerManufacturer: MotusPlease view the images shown above for information panels.
Johnson JPE5100 – Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: JohnsonThe best elliptical trainer offers you dual action function in your workout. You could work both your upper and lower body when you use the swivel handrails. To get heart rate feedback, you could simply grip the centre metal contacts.On JPE 5100, you could stride smoothly because the pedals will move automatically and intensely with your feet movement. With the ergonomic fluctuating pedal design, you could enjoy your workout with no impact.
Precor EFX 556i Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: PrecorThis premium commercial grade elliptical has a heart rate monitor built into handle bars. Instant display of your target zone for improved cardio-training and weight-loss results. Provides a great workout for both the upper and lower body.Specifications:
- Power: Self powered
- Electronic display : Soft touch sensitive display works at the graze of a finger instead of a button.
- Fixed ramp to 25 degrees
- 8 pre-programmed courses or Manual Quick Start Option
- Double step up flywheel for efficient and reliable performance
- Stride length : 18”
- Dimensions 80” x 30” x 64” (LxWxH)
Life Fitness 90X – Elliptical TrainerManufacturer: Life FitnessThe 90X total-body elliptical crosstrainer offers 6 workout programs and a standard console. Also features built-in wireless Polar telemetry (chest strap optional and not included) that automatically controls resistance levels to keep users in their target heart rate zone.
• W670mm x L2150mm x H1620mm
• Maximum User Weight 136kg
- Made in USA
- Dual level Alphanumeric LED console
- Programmes : Manual, Quick Start, Interval, Hill, Random, Crosstrain Aerobic & Crosstrain Reverse Workout Modes
- Displayed feedback : Elapsed Time, Total Calories Burned, Calories Burned per Hour, Watts, METs, Resistance Level, Speed, Distance and Workout Profile
- Self powered with Auto Start
- 50.8 stride length
- Ergonomically correct moving arm handles provide total-body workout
- Integrated reading rack and accessory tray
- Resistance levels : 20