Stairmaster 3400 Upright Bike
The 3400 is a cordless, variable resistance upright bike. It offers a biomechanically correct relationship between the seat, pedals and handlebars that ensures balanced muscle involvement for maximum user benefit.
- Cordless design with transport wheels.
- Polar® heart rate monitoring system and integrated contact heart rate.
- Five exercise programs.
- Including a multi-stage Fitness Test.
- Heart Rate Control program.
- One-touch Quick Start program option.
- State-of-the-art console with backlit LCD Fore/aft.
- Height seat adjustments Belt-driven.
- Alternator resistance mechanism: Low
- Step-over height Changeable seat.