Technogym Decline Bench Press
- The Adjustable Roll-pad System enables set up with a single adjustment
- Stop hooks for unsupervised training
Technogym Rotary CalfCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymSpecific product for working out the calves. The exercise is performed from a sitting position, with the feet positioned on a lever platform, by flexing and extending the ankles. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user
- The research that went into Selection Rotary Calf concentrated on the correct positioning of the seat and the point of thrust application to enable simultaneous training of the soleal and gastrocnemius muscles without axial or transverse overloading of the spinal column.
- This was achieved by positioning the trunk at 90° to the legs and placing the user on an inclined seat.
- This enables users of all sizes to exercise in a physiologically correct position in relation to the exercise bar.
- The structure of the exercise bar and its special curvature ensure exercises that are perfectly symmetrical for both limbs.
- Its perfect balance and ease of use also permits exercises with a single limb.
Technical Specs : (H)1485mm x (W)850mm x (L)1380mm
- Specific training of the calves
- Prevention and treatment of joint and muscle problems in the ankle
- Improvement in the functionality and efficiency of the legs
Calgym Seated Calf RaiseCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Seated Calf Raise
International Fitness Bio Trak Unilateral Supported Chest PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: International Fitness
International Fitness Bio Trak Unilateral Supported Chest Press
Calgym Synergy Lat MachineCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Synergy Assisted Chin DipCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Technogym GluteCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymSpecific product for building strength in the gluteus. The exercise involves swinging the leg backwards and is performed one leg at a time. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Ideal gluteal isolation in a totally safe posture for the back
- Double foot platform accommodates different body sizes
- Button adjusted starting lever selects the starting angle
- Weight stack selection accessible from the working position
Technical Specs : (H)1800mm x (W)1310mm x (L)1105mm
- Specific training of the glutes
- Prevention and treatment of joint and muscle problems in the hips, pelvis and lower back
- Improvement in muscle tone, posture and functionality of the legs
Calgym Assisted DipCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Technogym Lower BackCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymSpecific product for working out the muscles of the middle and lower back. The exercise is performed from a sitting position, with the shoulders positioned on the roller pad, and involves a backward extension of the trunk. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Selection Line Lower Back is built to focus on the lower back muscles without the involvement of the hip extensors
- Designed using the biomechanical analysis used to develop the Biostrength™® Line
- Range Of Motion adjustment provides an easy setting for the starting position
- Back rest provides pelvic stabilization and isolation of the lower back muscles
- Foot rest gives support to users of different body sizes without encouraging the use of the hip flexors
- * Specific training of the lower back muscles
- * Prevention and treatment of joint problems in the vertebral column
- * Improvement of posture
- Technical Specs : 1485(H) x 1030(W) x 1210(L)
Dumbell Racks No WeightsCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Magnum
Dumbell Racks No Weights / 3 x racks available / price indicated is for each dumbell rack
Technogym Pure Strength Leg PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Technogym
- The large foot plate increases the variety of exercise possible.
- Linkage system optimises angle of footplate maintaining a comfortable ankle angle through motion.
- The movement arm configuration and center footplate puts the uninvolved leg in a comfortable position to facilitate uni-lateral training.
- The rotary path of the weight plates provides an optimal resistance profile, increasing as legs move to full extension.
This machine replicates the extension movement of the lower limbs, in a closed kinetic chain.
A pre-start system enables the user to begin the exercise from an easy starting position without limiting the ROM.