Calgym Lat MachineCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Synergy Lat MachineCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Magnum Chest PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Magnum
Magnum Chest Press
Nautilus Overhead Press Plate LoadedCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Nautilus
Nautilus Overhead Press Plate Loaded
Calgym Synergy Incline Bicep CurlCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Life Fitness 3 Stack – Multi Station FIT3Category: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Life FitnessMaximise your space and budget. Fit Series is the ideal solution if your facility has limited space and a limited budget. This affordable training equipment makes the most of a small area.
- Three weight stacks enable use by up to three users at the same time
- Users can efficiently perform a total-body workout with easy adjustments between exercises
- Corner unit design for maximum space optimazation
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 229cm x 229cm x 216cm
- Low Pulley for abduction & Seated Row
- Leg Press / Calf Press
Technogym Leg CurlCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymEquipment for working out the hamstring muscles at the back of the thigh. The exercise is performed from a sitting position and with a guided trajectory. It involves flexing the legs to the back of the thighs and enables the hamstrings to be isolated without engaging the lower back. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Researched cam design ensures optimal load curve
- Shaped back rest and seat for comfort and stability
- Easy to adjust shin pad
- Ergonomic seat design
- Double pivoting pads for reduction of ligament stress
- Button adjusted lever to select the starting position
Technical Specs : (H)1485mm x (W)1050mm x (L)1300mm
- Specific training of the posterior thigh muscles
- Prevention and treatment of joint and muscle problems in the knee
- Improvement in muscle tone and functionality of the legs
International Fitness Bio Trak Unilateral Supported Chest PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: International Fitness
International Fitness Bio Trak Unilateral Supported Chest Press
Cybex Assisted Chin Up DipCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Miscellaneous Brands
Technogym Rotary CalfCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymSpecific product for working out the calves. The exercise is performed from a sitting position, with the feet positioned on a lever platform, by flexing and extending the ankles. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user
- The research that went into Selection Rotary Calf concentrated on the correct positioning of the seat and the point of thrust application to enable simultaneous training of the soleal and gastrocnemius muscles without axial or transverse overloading of the spinal column.
- This was achieved by positioning the trunk at 90° to the legs and placing the user on an inclined seat.
- This enables users of all sizes to exercise in a physiologically correct position in relation to the exercise bar.
- The structure of the exercise bar and its special curvature ensure exercises that are perfectly symmetrical for both limbs.
- Its perfect balance and ease of use also permits exercises with a single limb.
Technical Specs : (H)1485mm x (W)850mm x (L)1380mm
- Specific training of the calves
- Prevention and treatment of joint and muscle problems in the ankle
- Improvement in the functionality and efficiency of the legs