Calgym Leg Press Hack Squat Combo
Category: Strength Training
Category: Strength Training
Technogym PectoralCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Technogym
Calgym Assisted DipCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Life Fitness 3 Stack – Multi Station FIT3Category: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Life FitnessMaximise your space and budget. Fit Series is the ideal solution if your facility has limited space and a limited budget. This affordable training equipment makes the most of a small area.
- Three weight stacks enable use by up to three users at the same time
- Users can efficiently perform a total-body workout with easy adjustments between exercises
- Corner unit design for maximum space optimazation
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 229cm x 229cm x 216cm
- Low Pulley for abduction & Seated Row
- Leg Press / Calf Press
Technogym Rotary CalfCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymSpecific product for working out the calves. The exercise is performed from a sitting position, with the feet positioned on a lever platform, by flexing and extending the ankles. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user
- The research that went into Selection Rotary Calf concentrated on the correct positioning of the seat and the point of thrust application to enable simultaneous training of the soleal and gastrocnemius muscles without axial or transverse overloading of the spinal column.
- This was achieved by positioning the trunk at 90° to the legs and placing the user on an inclined seat.
- This enables users of all sizes to exercise in a physiologically correct position in relation to the exercise bar.
- The structure of the exercise bar and its special curvature ensure exercises that are perfectly symmetrical for both limbs.
- Its perfect balance and ease of use also permits exercises with a single limb.
Technical Specs : (H)1485mm x (W)850mm x (L)1380mm
- Specific training of the calves
- Prevention and treatment of joint and muscle problems in the ankle
- Improvement in the functionality and efficiency of the legs
International Fitness 45 Degree Leg PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: International Fitness
Technogym Chest PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: TechnogymSpecific product for building strength in the pectoral and arm muscles. The exercise involves extending the arms in front of the body by pushing against the two levers, which have an independent action. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- The elliptical shape of the natural movement recruits all the muscles involved in the chest press exercise
- Range of movement is convergent for a better “free-weight” feeling
- The two arms have an independent action to increase coordination
- Plane of movement is slightly upward
- Shape of the arms allows users of different size to find an optimal range of motion with only a seat adjustment required
- Easy start offers full control of the range of motion
- Neutral grip adds variety for the pattern of movement
- Multi size grips ensure a proper fit for every user
- Contoured shape of the back rest provides optimal stabilization
- Shaped seat increase stability and comfort
Technical Specs : (H)1650mm x (W)1450mm x (L)1350mm
- Specific training of the pectoral and deltoid muscles
- Stability of the shoulder joint
- Correction of muscle imbalance in the arms
Cybex Assisted Chin Up DipCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Miscellaneous Brands
Magnum Chest PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Magnum
Magnum Chest Press
Calgym Synergy Seated Leg PressCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym
Calgym Synergy Product RangeCategory: Strength TrainingManufacturer: Calgym